Practice Policy Update Regarding COVID-19
At FACE Toronto we are committed to protecting the safety of our patients, staff, and the general public while maintaining our high standard of quality care. As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have made changes to our patient care practices in accordance with all provincial and
Public Health recommendations. Our team has been working diligently on enhancing our safety protocols to protect the well-being of our patients, team members, and families. We would like to highlight how we are providing a safe environment for you and our team:
- We will be pre-screening all patients that are scheduled to come into our office for any symptoms of COVID-19. We will ask patients to stay home with symptoms of COVD-19, chronic lung disease, severe asthma, serious heart conditions, and uncontrolled type 1 diabetes. A mandatory Covid-19 consent form must be filled out before arrival to the clinic and temperature checks will be administered upon entering the building.
- We have implemented a policy for the safety and testing of our staff members including daily screening and temperature checks. We will be maintaining physical distancing as much as possible throughout the office for staff and patients.
- The timing of patient visits has been adjusted in order to limit the number of people in the office at a given time and to allow for enhanced disinfecting and cleaning protocols we have put in place in between patients.
- We request that patients come on their own to all appointments unless absolutely necessary. We are not servicing any walk-in patients and not allowing visitors or children to accompany any patient.
- For your safety all of our staff will be wearing masks when interacting with patients in the office and routine hand-washing is required.
- We request that you wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, a mask will be provided. Hand sanitation stations will be available upon entering and throughout the office.
- We are pleased to offer virtual visits as an option for non-urgent appointments. The software we have in place provides appropriate safety and privacy for the interaction.
- We have increased our in-office cleaning. All areas of patient traffic are regularly cleaned throughout the day. All treatment rooms are cleaned between every patient encounter. All chairs and table tops in the waiting room as well as treatment rooms will be wiped down between patients, including counters, keyboards and door handles. Our credit/debit card terminal will be disinfected after each use. We have also enhanced the air filtration quality in our space to provide patients with surgically clean air.
We are so excited to welcome you back and look forward to continuing to help our patients look and feel their best! We encourage you to reach out to our office now to schedule your appointment. Please feel free to contact our team by phone at 416-479-4244 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.