In considering the cost of a facelift, there are many factors that must be included. At FACE Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Asaria’s first priority is getting a beautiful, lasting result the first time around. A facelift is a lifetime investment, and it’s important that a thorough approach is employed. That being said, while the price of a facelift with Dr. Asaria may not be the most competitive, patients generally find it is ultimately a better investment due to the superlative, lasting results.
Factors that affect the cost of a facelift include:
- Type of facelift. While all facelifts have the same purpose of rejuvenating the facial skin, there are several different kinds. A deep plane facelift is more comprehensive than a mini-facelift, requiring more time and a higher level of surgical talent. Dr. Asaria has great skill in determining exactly what a patient needs, and will never recommend more than is actually required to get the optimum result.
- Face and neck lift. While many patients only require a facelift, some may require a facelift along with a neck lift to ensure total refreshment. If both procedures are needed, the cost will increase.
- Additional procedures. A facelift goes beautifully with other facial procedures, such as eyelid surgery, a brow lift, skin resurfacing or rhinoplasty. It’s often smart to combine procedures into one surgery, as it combines the operating room fee and anesthesia fee.
- Location of surgery. Dr. Asaria operates at his private operating room and a public hospital in Toronto. Which venue is used depends upon various circumstances surrounding the surgery.
- Anesthesia. Some facelifts, such as a mini facelift, can be performed under local anesthesia only. Other facelifts are done under IV sedation or general anesthetic.
- Overnight aftercare. Depending on your procedure, it may be wise to stay overnight at a local aftercare facility or have a specialized nurse accompany you to your hotel room or home.
All factors considered, the cost of a facelift varies from $12,00 to $15,000.