Hair transplants have evolved to a point of total precision. Wigs and hair plugs are now antiques, thrust aside by remarkable technology that allows live follicles to be transferred from one part of the head to another, where they will continue to grow for decades. The incisions involved in this process are minuscule, virtually undetectable by the naked eye. Due to the great strides made in hair transplant technology, patients can now restore hair to facial areas with wondrous results.
Dr. Asaria's Facial Hair Procedures in the media
Dr. Asaria has recently been featured by numerous media outlets for his results with the increasingly popular beard transplant procedure. Click the button below to see his recent media appearances.
Facial hair restoration
Facial hair is extremely visible and requires careful attention to ensure a natural natural, as though it has been growing there since puberty. If you have experienced a loss of masculinity at the hands of an inadequate beard, this is a procedure that will help.
- As with hair transplants and eyebrow restoration, the first step of restoring facial hair is harvesting live follicles from a donor area, typically the back of the head where live follicles are abundant.
- From the initial graft or strip, individual follicles are extracted for implantation. Because we work with individual hairs, customization is absolute. These are precisely placed on the face, positioned and angled to resemble natural growth of facial hair.
- Using this facial hair restoration technique, your face will be reinstated to its rightful, masculine appearance. Moreover, the newly implanted follicles will continue to grow hair, just as though they had been there all along.
In the world of facial hair restoration and beard transplants, Dr. Asaria brings care and purpose to his work. A consultation with him will bring assurance that he fully understands your desires, and that his capabilities are beyond adequate to fulfill them. He ensures that he will leave you with some of the best results from a beard transplant Toronto can lay claim to. Any cosmetic procedure with Dr. Asaria will ensure you are in exquisite hands.
Learn more about facial hair transplants
There are many reasons one may want eyebrow restoration. Perhaps they have suffered some medical condition in which they have lost hair in that area. They may have received a burn, killing the follicles, or perhaps they just want their eyebrows to have a slightly different shape, requiring an addition of hair to certain areas.
Whatever the case, eyebrow restoration is a workable, effective solution, restoring not only your eyebrows, but your confidence as well. Many patients have experienced considerable satisfaction at the hands of this procedure.
How it works
- Eyebrow restoration or an eyebrow transplant is begun in a separate part of the head, generally the back where hair is abundant. A graft or strip of live hair follicles is extracted and kept in a biologically compatible environment so they will remain alive.
- Individual follicles are removed from the graft, using a tiny needle, usually less than 1mm in diameter. This procedure is so precise that it is done under a microscope to ensure total accuracy. In eyebrow restoration, individual hairs are isolated by this procedure.
- These live follicles are then transplanted into the eyebrow region. At this point, they must be inserted with total precision. To provide a natural appearance, they must be angled properly and placed to emulate natural growth. This is an extraordinarily delicate procedure, requiring not only a steady hand, but also an aesthetic, discerning eye.
Dr. Asaria’s relentless attention to detail is completely conducive to this procedure. He will work with you, taking the time to thoroughly understand exactly what you want. No stone will be left unturned in your quest to improve your appearance through eyebrow restoration.
Learn more about eyebrow hair transplants
Private Hair Restoration Consultation With Dr. Jamil Asaria
Take the first step towards renewing and restoring your hair by scheduling a Private Hair Restoration Consultation with Dr. Asaria. During this initial one-on-one session, Dr. Asaria will take the time to closely inspect your hair restoration needs and determine the best course of action for you. What makes a consultation with Dr. Asaria truly unique is that he starts by putting aside the products and procedures and shifts the focus to you and your needs.
Dr. Asaria is one of only a few physicians in Toronto with the proper licensing and accreditation to deliver advanced facial hair restoration procedures. As a highly-trained and extensively experienced facial cosmetic surgeon he has a keen understanding of how to create a natural looking hairline that will compliment your face perfectly. As a fellowship-trained, head and neck surgeon, he is more than qualified to carry out any hair restoration procedure, safely and effectively.
Here at FACE Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto, you will never find us selling or pushing the latest and greatest hair restoration products and procedures. Our top priority is helping patients to get the results they are looking for, in a manner that looks truly genuine and natural. No matter what it is you are seeking to address, a private consultation with Dr. Asaria will ensure that your treatment is perfectly suited to you and your needs. Schedule your consultation with Dr. Asaria today.