If you are a female seeking rhinoplasty it is important to select a surgeon that understands the nuances of performing this surgery in a manner that will preserve and enhance your feminine features and look natural to your face. Having performed countless, successful rhinoplasty procedures for women throughout Canada, Dr. Asaria possesses the necessary experience to give you the results you desire.
Proper shaping and molding of a woman’s nose requires a sharp eye and a keen insight into the essence of what makes the female face naturally beautiful. Dr. Asaria’s methodical process ensures that he addresses the concerns of his female patients, while maintaining and enhancing their natural aesthetic.
Rhinoplasty is the term used for nasal surgery that involves reshaping of the nose. In the past, this procedure was commonly referred as a nose job, but rhinoplasty has evolved into a complex and refined procedure. Because the results depend upon fractions of millimeters and can have an impact on your breathing, rhinoplasty surgery is perhaps the most demanding plastic surgery procedure.
Dr. Asaria discusses the merits of using dermal fillers to alter the shape of the nose. With no recovery, no downtime, and no bandages, this procedure is becoming a new favorite.
Improving both appearance & function
Patients seeking rhinoplasty for cosmetic purposes commonly desire a nose that is better suited to their face, and one that does not draw attention away from their other features. Often times, this means making the nose smaller, reducing a hump on the nose to give a straight profile, straightening a crooked nose, and in some cases narrowing or widening the nose. Each woman’s needs are entirely different.
Many of Dr. Asaria’s patients come to him also experiencing difficulty with breathing, allergies or other health conditions caused by physical abnormalities within the nose. If no cosmetic change is desired, these issues can be addressed on their own but they may also be treated in tandem with cosmetic concerns.
Whether you want to enhance the aesthetic appearance of your nose or repair an internal issue related to the function of your nose, Dr. Asaria is highly qualified to assist you in accomplishing your goals.
Planning your Rhinoplasty Surgery
The most important part of nose surgery is the planning phase. Rhinoplasty involves, precise, detailed changes in the underlying structure of the nose. Each of these changes must be carefully planned out in advance by you and your surgeon.
When you come to FACE Toronto, your first step will be to meet with Dr. Asaria for a private consultation. He will discuss your goals and expectations and answer any questions you may have. With state-of-the-art, digital imaging Dr. Asaria can also show you an accurate representation of what you will look like.
Excellent communication between patient and surgeon is crucial during the planning phase. Dr. Asaria makes it a point to work closely with each patient and ensure that they are 100% comfortable before surgery. He will work with you to compose a treatment plan that is completely customized to you and your needs.
Dr. Asaria will work with you to thoroughly plan your rhinoplasty and ensure that you understand every detail.
Dr. Asaria’s Approach to Rhinoplasty
“My approach to cosmetic nasal surgery is to create an incredibly natural appearing nose that produces a refined result. I don’t believe in drastic changes, but rather aim for a subtle but significant improvement in contour, rotation and projection of the nose. Small changes go long way. A nose job should enhance your personality and ethnicity, not erase it.
“I think it is important to aim for an exceptional result for every single one of my patients. Rhinoplasty surgery is a procedure where ‘good enough’ is simply not an appropriate goal. I spend a great deal of time tailoring a specific plan for each individual person. I encourage my patients to seek out the best rhinoplasty surgeon to ensure that they have the best possible chance of achieving their exact goals.”
Dr. Asaria featured in The Fashion Magazine
Read the story of how Dr. Asaria helped one patient achieve the nose of her dreams.
About Dr. Jamil Asaria
Dr. Jamil Asaria, Founder and Chief Surgeon at FACE Cosmetic Surgery, is among the top rhinoplasty surgeons in all of Canada. Read below to learn more about what makes Dr. Asaria a true leader in his field.
- Dr. Asaria is one of the highest volume rhinoplasty surgeons in Canada. His area of specialty is limited to facial plastic surgery. This means that 100% of his surgical practice is focused on rhinoplasty and facial plastic surgery.
- Dr. Asaria is a lecturer at the University of Toronto. He regularly teaches techniques in rhinoplasty and facial plastic surgery in the clinic and in the operating room to fellows (qualified surgeons obtaining further specialization in facial plastic surgery) and residents at the University.
- Dr. Asaria is involved in proctoring and developing the Board of Exams for the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, which is the authoritative society that credentials surgeons in the rhinoplasty and facial plastic surgery. Dr. Asaria was invited to join this committee after receiving one of the highest scores in the history of the exam.
- Dr. Asaria is fellowship-trained in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery at one of the world's most renowned facial plastic surgery programs, The University of Michigan, where he also worked as a Staff Surgeon.
- Over 30% of Dr. Asaria's rhinoplasty practice involves complex revision rhinoplasty in Toronto where patients from across Canada seek secondary procedures to improve functional and cosmetic issues after a previous rhinoplasty performed elsewhere.
- As a top Toronto rhinoplasty surgeon, Dr. Asaria specializes in ethnic rhinoplasty, including Persian rhinoplasty, Middle Eastern rhinoplasty, Indian rhinoplasty, Asian rhinoplasty and African American rhinoplasty.